This Agreement is signed by you and Changsha Youji Interactive Entertainment Network Information Co., LTD. This agreement is helpful for you to understand the services we provide you and your rights and obligations. Please read it carefully. For the most important terms, we have put them in black and bold to remind you to pay attention to them.
In order to facilitate your use of Countdown Day, if you confirm this Agreement by clicking on the web page or in other forms, you shall be deemed to have fully understood all terms of this Agreement and agree to enter into and be bound by this Agreement with Countdown Day.
If you have any doubts or objections to the contents of this Agreement before you agree to be bound by the contents of this Agreement, please contact us or the partner (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we or the partner can explain and explain for you, so that you can fully understand. So as to help you decide independently whether to accept this agreement and whether to use the services of us and the designated partner.
Unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms in this Agreement shall have the following meanings:
1.1 Personal Information: refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or in other ways that can independently or in combination with other information identify the identity of a particular natural person or reflect the activities of a particular natural person.
1.2 Information subject: refers to the natural person who generates personal information and enjoys the right to personal information.
1.3 Processing: refers to the automatic or manual operation of personal information, including input, storage, editing, retrieval, change, supplement, deletion and other operations, no matter whether the operation adopts automatic means or not.
1.4 Use: refers to use, disclosure, disclosure, secondary development, transmission of personal information for purposes other than processing.
1.5 Express consent: the subject of personal information makes a positive action through a written statement or on its own initiative. The positive action includes the subject of personal information checking or clicking "Agree", "register", "send", "dial", etc.
1.6 Authorization: refers to any specified, specific, informed and explicit instruction made voluntarily by the information subject according to his/her will. Such instructions, by declaration or explicit affirmation, imply consent to the processing of personal data relating to them. Authorization forms include paper authorization or electronic authorization.
1.7 Anonymization: Under the premise of ensuring the legitimacy of data sources, personal data should not point to specific data subjects in the treatment of personal data without using additional information. This process stores personal data separately from other additional information and makes it technically impossible for personal data to be directed to an identifiable and identified natural person.
2. Service rules
(1) Collection of information
In order to enable you to use big data services in a timely, convenient and efficient manner, and to provide you with objective, scientific and as comprehensive as possible information management and evaluation, you authorize us to automatically receive and record information on browsers and devices when you use big data services. Including but not limited to your broadband type, IP address, browser type, language used, access date and time, software and hardware characteristic information and other data; Collect and process personal information such as email addresses, e-banking, e-commerce, and telecom carriers through authorized login and bill import. The specific scope of information we collect may include:
1. Communication operator information: registered name, mobile phone number, ID card number (if any), package information, bill information, call history, etc.;
2. Equipment information: hardware information of the equipment, including but not limited to the brand, model, IMEI, IDFV, etc.; Device operating system information, including but not limited to device name, system version, and system language; Browser information of the device, including but not limited to user agent, whether advertising plug-ins are installed, etc.; Network information of the device, including but not limited to IP address and MAC address; Other information, including but not limited to device address book information, SMS, network location, application list, IMEI, IMSI, and mobile phone number.
3. Other relevant information expressly authorized by you;
You understand that the above information is important information that reflects your personal situation. You understand and agree that we provide the above information to our business partners. You fully understand and understand that this may affect your evaluation results, or information users may refuse to provide products or services to you based on your personal situation.
We respect your privacy, and we solemnly promise to you that we will not collect your religious beliefs, genetic, fingerprint, blood type, disease and medical history information, or any personal information prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.
(2) Identity verification
In order to use the big data service, you understand and guarantee that the personal information, identity information, contact information and other information provided by you are true, legal, complete, accurate and effective. Otherwise, you may not be able to use our services, or the range of services you enjoy may be limited.
In order to protect your rights and interests and reduce your losses caused by your identity being falsely used or risk events that are not related to you being associated with your name, you understand and agree that we can verify your identity to the partner who has your identity information legally.
(3) Information users search for information
For your timely, convenient and fast to use big data services, and provide you with the objective, scientific and comprehensive information management and evaluation as far as possible, you understand and agree that, to the designated partner when we check your information, the us and the designated partner should be get your written consent in advance and in the purposes agreed upon in the range to use information with you. You understand and agree that you should give us a clear and explicit authorization, otherwise the designated partner may refuse to provide us with information or provide inaccurate information.
You have the right to authorize us and designated partners to search your information through written notice or other legal means. In order for you to enjoy more services, preferential policies and convenient process experience provided to you by information users in a timely, convenient and quick manner, partners may provide us with your information, except that it can be queried without your authorization as stipulated by law. The designated partner will require us to use the information only within the scope of your authorization. If you find that they use your information in violation of the agreement, please inform us immediately so that we can verify the situation and take corresponding measures.
Service restriction and termination
(I) We may suspend or terminate the provision of part or all of the services hereunder to you under the following circumstances:
1. You authorize others to use our services in your name. We kindly remind you that the above operations may cause others to use the services under this Agreement under your identity, which may cause losses to you or lead to bad behavior records.
2. You use our services for any illegal purpose, infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of the state or others, violate public order and good customs, or use our services in an illegal manner.
3. You have violated this Agreement or laws, regulations and regulatory provisions.
4. The competent authority requires us to suspend or terminate the service.
5. We are unable to provide part or all of the services hereunder due to laws and regulations, laws and policies promulgated or changed by relevant national competent authorities.
(I) You understand and agree that, in view of the particularity of computers and the Internet, we and our partners shall not breach the contract under the following circumstances:
1. The service cannot be provided or interrupted due to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, epidemics and social events such as war, unrest, government actions, interruption of main telecommunication lines, network congestion, technical adjustment of telecommunication departments and government regulation.
2. Hacker attacks cause service interruption and information data leakage; However, we shall handle the emergency according to the provisions of this Agreement.
3. In order to continuously provide you with more stable and secure services and system support, we or our partners need to interrupt services for a short time during server or system configuration and maintenance.
4. Your website access speed is slowed down due to access congestion on the Internet.
5. There are risks associated with continuing to provide services (e.g. theft of your account, etc.).
(II) In order to enable you to use the big data service in a timely, convenient and efficient manner, you understand and agree that, when you authorize us to query your relevant information from the designated partner, the partner will make it clear to us that such information is for reference only. Based on such information, we may offer you more favorable trading terms, refuse to provide you with services, or refuse to provide you with more favorable service terms, etc. If you have any questions about the evaluation results, you have the right to contact us to give feedback on the authenticity of your information and accuracy of your judgment logic, so that we can provide you with better services.
Data security and privacy protection
1. In order to protect your information security, we and the designated partner promise to keep your information properly and ensure that the information security protection reaches a reasonable level of security. We and our partners are committed to using various security technologies and supporting management systems to prevent your information from being leaked, damaged or lost, such as encrypted transmission through network security layer software (SSL), strictly restricting access to data centers, and using dedicated network channels and network agents. At the same time, the relevant internal control system has been established to take the principle of minimum sufficient authorization for staff who may have access to your information; Conduct systematic monitoring on the behavior of staff handling your information, and continuously train staff on relevant laws and regulations as well as privacy security standards and security awareness.
2. We and our designated partners always promise to make reasonable efforts to protect your legitimate rights and interests. Meanwhile, please understand that problems may occur due to factors beyond the control of big data services due to technical limitations and possible malicious means. In case of personal information security incidents, we and the designated partners will comply with the requirements of laws and regulations. Inform you of the basic situation and possible impact of security incidents, measures we and our designated partners have taken or will take to deal with them, suggestions you can take to independently prevent and reduce risks, and remedial measures for you by mail, letter, phone, push notification or announcement. If we and the designated partner intentionally or grossly negligent cause your information to be disclosed and cause you direct losses, we and the designated partner shall be liable for compensation according to law.
3. In order to protect your information security, unless otherwise provided in this Agreement and laws and regulations, we and the designated partner will not provide your personal information to any partner without your consent.
Vi. Amendment of this Agreement
In order to meet your diversified and professional service needs, DTC and its designated partners may add or change the service content or service delivery mode in accordance with national laws, regulations and other normative documents and business needs. You understand and agree that we and the partner may change the content of this Agreement and make it known in advance by Posting a notice on the last day of Color Screening or on the official website of the designated partner. If you do not accept the changes to this Agreement, you have the right to terminate the Service at your discretion. If you continue to use the Service after the effective time specified in the announcement, it indicates that you have fully read, understood and accepted the modified content of the Agreement and will use the Service in accordance with the modified content of the Agreement.
7. Application and jurisdiction of law
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China (for the purpose of this Agreement only and for the avoidance of doubt, excluding the laws of Hong Kong SPECIAL Administrative Region, Macao Special Administrative Region and Taiwan Region). You understand and agree that any dispute arising out of this Agreement, either party may file a lawsuit with the people's court of the place where the defendant resides.