This agreement is signed by you and Changsha Nianyu Information Technology Co., Ltd. This agreement helps you understand the content of the services we provide you and your rights and obligations. Please read it carefully. For the most important terms, we have bolded them to remind you to pay special attention. In order to facilitate your use of the decision carousel/random carousel, if you click on the web page or confirm this agreement in other forms, it is deemed that you have fully understood all the terms of this agreement, and agree to enter into this agreement with the decision carousel and accept the constraints of this agreement.
If you have doubts or objections to the content of this agreement before agreeing to be bound by the content of this agreement, please contact us or the partner (email@example.com), so that we or the partner can explain and explain for you, so that you can fully Understand, so as to help you decide whether to accept this agreement and whether to use the services of our and designated partners.
Unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms in this Agreement have the following meanings:
1.1 Personal information: refers to various information recorded by electronic or other means that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information.
1.2 Information subject: refers to the natural person who generates personal information and enjoys the right to personal information.
1.3 Processing: refers to the operation of personal information by automated or manual methods, including input, storage, editing, retrieval, modification, addition, deletion and other operations, whether or not the operation is automated.
1.4 Use: refers to the use, disclosure, disclosure, secondary development, transmission, etc. of personal information other than processing within the purpose.
1.5 Express consent: The personal information subject makes an affirmative action through a written statement or takes the initiative. Affirmative action includes the personal information subject taking the initiative to tick the box, taking the initiative to click "Agree", "Register", "Send", "Call", etc.
1.6 Authorization: Refers to any specified, specific, informed and explicit instructions voluntarily made by the information subject according to his or her will. This indication, by means of a statement or an explicit affirmative action, implies his consent to the processing of the personal data concerning him. Authorization forms include paper authorization or electronic authorization.
1.7 Anonymization: On the premise of ensuring the legality of the data source, the personal data will not be directed to the specific data subject's treatment of personal data without the use of additional information. This processing stores personal data separately from other additional information and renders personal data technically incapable of pointing to an identifiable and identified natural person.
2. Service Rules
(1) Collection of information
In order for you to use big data services in a timely, convenient and fast manner, and to provide you with objective, scientific and as comprehensive information management and evaluation as possible, you authorize us to automatically receive and record browsers and devices when you use big data services information, including but not limited to your broadband type, IP address, browser type, language used, access date and time, software and hardware feature information and other data; collect mailboxes, online banking, E-commerce, communication operators and other related personal information and processing. The specific scope of information we collect may include:
1. Communication operator information: registered name, mobile phone number, ID number (if any), package information, billing information, call records, etc.;
2. Device information: device hardware information, including but not limited to device brand, device model, IMEI, IDFV, etc.; device operating system information, including but not limited to device name, system version, system language, etc.; device browser information , including but not limited to user agent, whether advertising plug-ins are installed, etc.; device network information, including but not limited to IP address, MAC address, etc.; other related information, including but not limited to device address book information, text messages, network location, App list, IMEI, IMSI, mobile number and other information.
3. Other relevant information expressly authorized by you;
You understand that the above information is important information that reflects your personal situation. You understand and agree that we provide the above information to business partners. You fully understand and know that this may affect your assessment results, or that information users may be based on Your personal situation refuses to provide you with products or services, etc.
We respect your privacy, and we solemnly promise you that we will not collect your religious beliefs, genes, fingerprints, blood type, disease and medical history information, and any personal information that is prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.
In order to use the big data service, you understand and guarantee that the personal information, identity information, contact information and other information provided by you are true, legal, complete, accurate and valid. Otherwise, you may not be able to use our services, or the scope of services you enjoy may be limited.
In order to safeguard your rights and reduce your losses due to fraudulent use of your identity or associating risk events not related to you to your name, you understand and agree that we will verify your identity with partners who legally store your identity information. identity.
(3) Information User Query Information
In order for you to use big data services in a timely, convenient and efficient manner, and to provide you with objective, scientific and comprehensive information management and evaluation, you understand and agree that when we inquire about your information from designated partners, we shall and designated partners should obtain your prior written consent and use the information within the scope of use agreed with you. You understand and agree that you should give us clear and explicit authorization, otherwise the designated partner may refuse to provide us with information or provide inaccurate information.
You have the right to authorize us and designated partners to inquire about your information by written notice or other legal means. In order for you to enjoy more services, preferential policies, convenient process experience, etc. provided to you by information users in a timely, convenient and fast manner, the partner may provide us with your information, but the law may provide you with your information without your authorization. Except for inquiries. Designated partners will require us to use information only within the scope of your authorization. If you find that it uses your information in violation of the agreement, please notify us immediately so that we can verify the situation and take corresponding measures.
3. Service Restriction and Termination
(1) We may suspend or terminate the provision of some or all of the services under this Agreement to you under the following circumstances:
1. You authorize others to use our services in your name. We kindly remind you that the above operations may cause others to use your identity to use the services under this agreement, thus causing you losses or causing bad behavior records.
2. You use our services for any illegal purpose, infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of the state or others, violate public order and good customs, or use our services in an illegal manner.
3. You have violated this agreement or violated laws, regulations and regulatory requirements.
4. The competent authority requires us to suspend or terminate the provision of services.
5. We cannot provide some or all of the services under this agreement due to laws and regulations, decrees and policies promulgated or changed by relevant national authorities.
4. Special circumstances
(1) You understand and agree that, in view of the particularity of computers and the Internet, the following circumstances are not a breach of contract by us and our partners:
1. This service cannot be provided or interrupted due to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, plague epidemics, etc., as well as social events such as wars, turmoil, government actions, interruption of telecommunication trunk lines, network congestion, technical adjustments of telecommunication departments and government regulations.
2. Hacker attacks cause service interruption and information data leakage; however, we should take emergency measures in accordance with this agreement.
3. In order to continue to provide you with more stable and secure services and system support, we or our partners need to interrupt services for a short period of time during server or system configuration and maintenance.
4. The access speed of your website is slowed down due to the blockage of the Internet access.
5. Continuing to provide services will have certain risks (such as your account being stolen, etc.).
(2) In order for you to use big data services in a timely, convenient and efficient manner, you understand and agree that when you authorize us to inquire about your relevant information from the designated partner, the partner will clarify to us that such information is for reference only. Based on such information, we may provide you with more favorable transaction conditions, or refuse to provide you with services, or not provide you with more favorable service conditions. If you have any questions about the evaluation results, you have the right to contact us to give feedback on the authenticity of your information and the accuracy of the judgment logic, so that we can provide you with better services.
Data Security and Privacy Protection
1. In order to ensure the security of your information, we and the designated partners promise to keep your information properly and make the information security protection reach a reasonable level of security. We and our partners are committed to using various security technologies and supporting management systems to prevent your information from being leaked, damaged or lost, such as encrypted transmission through network security layer software (SSL), strictly restricting data center access, using special Network channels and network proxies. At the same time, a relevant internal control system has been established, and the principle of least sufficient authorization is adopted for the staff who may have access to your information; systematic monitoring of the behavior of staff in processing your information, continuous staff training on relevant laws and regulations, privacy and security guidelines and Security awareness strengthening propaganda.
2. We and the designated partners always promise to make reasonable efforts to protect your legitimate rights and interests. At the same time, please understand that due to technical level limitations and various malicious means that may exist, there may be factors beyond the controllable scope of big data services. problem appear. In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we and our designated partners will promptly notify you of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident by email, letter, telephone, push notification or announcement in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, and we and Disposal measures that have been taken or will be taken by the designated partner, suggestions for self-prevention and risk reduction that you can take, remedial measures for you, etc. If we and the designated partner cause your information to be leaked intentionally or due to gross negligence and cause direct losses to you, we and the designated partner shall be liable for compensation in accordance with the law.
3. In order to protect your information security, unless otherwise provided in this agreement and laws and regulations, we and designated partners will not provide your personal information to any partner without your consent.
6. Amendments to this Agreement
In order to meet your diverse and professional service needs, the decision turntable and designated partners may increase or change service content or service provision methods in accordance with national laws, regulations and other normative documents and business needs. You understand and agree that we and our partners may make changes to the contents of this agreement and announce them in advance by means of announcements on the decision turntable and the official website of the designated partner. If you do not accept the changes to this agreement, you have the right to choose to stop using the service at your own discretion. If you continue to use the service after the effective time agreed in the announcement, it means that you have fully read, understood and accepted the changed and revised agreement, and will use the service in accordance with the changed and revised agreement.
7. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China (for the purpose of this Agreement only, and for the avoidance of doubt, excluding the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macau Special Administrative Region and Taiwan). You understand and agree that any dispute arising from this agreement may be brought by either party to the people's court where the defendant is domiciled.